We can help you take control of your tax preparation and accounting services for your small businesses.
These ongoing needs can be overwhelming for many small businesses, who are busy with the day to day activities and managing employees.
Cove will look at your business holistically and figure out what services you need based on your business type, transaction levels, your in-house systems, and whether you need a basic accounting package or something with more robust reporting.
There are many ways we can help you, no matter what your industry is or how large, or how small, your small business is.
“Joseph is the man. Super organized, very knowledgeable and easy to work with.
I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a solid accountant. Joseph is super trustworthy and takes great care of our business’ bookkeeping. Thank you Cove Professional Services and look forward to continue business with you guys.”
– Jerome Fahnhorst, Owner, Livermore Barber Shop
Accounting & Tax Services for Small Businesses
- Monthly bookkeeping with HR consulting
- QuickBooks setup, support, and training
- Employee benefits
- Business restructuring
- State, local, & international taxes
- Maximizing tax deductions
- Monthly reporting for your industry needs
- Growth consulting
- Cleaning up and organizing existing business recordsIR
- S Form 1099-M and Form W-2 preparation